Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Starting New

I decided to start a new blog today since the old one's address was madmike.... first of all, I'm not mad (well not most of the time!) and secondly, I'm not mike. He is my other half but I'm the one that does most of the blogging, so I need a place to call my home.

This blog will be a place to document our family...the birthdays (my kids are getting too big!!!), activities we do, places we travel, foods we enjoy and experiment with, and many other things. Enjoy!






P.S. This picture is old (from last Christmas) but I couldn't find another (nice) picture with all of us together! 

2 comments:

  1. dangit, i had wanted to get one of all 4 of you in sunriver. bah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummm, that picture is REALLY old. Take a new one, quick!

    ReplyDelete